segunda-feira, março 29, 2010

Thorns

image credits: *ajsk84life, "Outcast", @ DeviantArt

I like my roses with thorns.

What kind of thing, a clean, safe rose?

Nice everytime, knows your birthday

Never forgets to point it out with that perfect perfect gift.


Roses with thorns, that's what I'm talking.

They seem so beautiful, only to pinch your finger

Lick the blood, lick the blood very quickly

Red red red like the one inside your heart.


Roses, roses, roses

Thorned inside your mind

You learned how to love those thorns, didn't you?

You actually appreciate those little vegetable fangs...


Yellow rose, white rose, black rose

black like your heart, my so not dark lady

Closed or open, thorns that prick

Your senseless skin after all the attacks


Deep it pinches, under the skin

Into the veins, into the mind

Bloody thorns, pointy thorns, all about thorns

Only a kiss can make the wound go worse.


I like my roses with thorns, I like to call it personality

Domesticated roses bore me even more than tulips

Flower, lover, flower, bastard, flower, sweetheart, flower, dickhead,

it's all about flower, flower, flowers


Roses with thorns, that's what I'm talking

Give me one for the evening, and I'll surely dry it out

Thorns, thorns, thorns. those little thorns of yours, dear

To prick my heart, to pinch it, to surely make it bleed.


SG, London, 29thMar10

2 comentários:

Rute Ol disse...

ha.

Kelita disse...

Sara!! tão bonito!!!!!!!

muitos bjs